The black Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker features dual 1.97" drivers and twin passive radiators for deep, accurate bass and up to 20W of audio power. It supports Bluetooth wireless functionality, so you can stream music wirelessly from up to 3 separate Bluetooth-enabled devices. Additionally, you can connect the Charge K3 to other JBL Connect-enabled speakers for an even bigger sound.
6000mAh Power Bank‚Äč
The Charge 3 's integrated 6000mAh lithium-ion polymer battery lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge, and lets you charge other portable devices via the USB port. The Charge K3 is equipped with a built-in microphone, so you can make and receive hands-free speakerphone calls. The Charge K3 also features an IPX7 waterproof design, so there's no more worrying about rain or spills—you can even submerge it in water.
- Output Power20 W
- Driver2 x 1.97" (50 mm)
- Frequency Response65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Bluetooth ProfilesA2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- Bluetooth Module GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Signal to Noise Ratio> 80 dB
- Input/Output1 x USB (charge out); 5 V / 2 A (maximum)
- Water RatingIPX7
- Battery Capacity 6000 mAh
Order the JBL Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker today and have it delivered to your doorstep within 1-3 working days or same day delivery within Nairobi. Payment on delivery.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.