The USB Virtual 7.1 Channel Sound Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either which Desktop or Notebook systems, bundled with Xear 3D Sound Simulation software, it turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 7.1 channel environment.
No drivers required
just plug and play for instant audio playback, also compatible with all major operation system.
Features & Specification
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps)
- USB Audio Device Class Specification
- USB HID
USB bus-powered mode
no external power required
Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack
volume-UP, Volume-Down LED
Microphone-Mute Status, Activity Included Xear 3D, the virtual 7.1 channel Sound simulation software for Windows XPVista Driverless-No driver required for Windows for Windows 98SEME2000XPServer 2003Vista,Linux,MacOS System requirement Desktop or notebook PC with a USB port Windows 98SEME2000XPServer 2003Vista, Linux, MacOS 10 or higher Xear 3D (Virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software) For Windows XPVista Stereo active speaker or stereo earphone Mono microphone (Optional).
Order this USB Stereo Audio Adapter External Soundâ€‹ and have it delivered to you in 1-3 days or same day delivery within Nairobi. Pay on delivery.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.