This Optical Audio Cable allows you to connect digital audio equipment that uses a optical interface, such as home theaters, computer interfaces, DVD players, and more. It provides clean and accurate transfer of optical audio signal, without distortion or RFI/EMI/ground-loop interference. The cable features durable, gold-plated connectors with polished lenses, for optimal signal transfer. The thin PVC jacket makes this cable ideal for audio installations in tight spaces.
Connect digital audio equipment that uses a optical interface – DAT recorders, MiniDisk players, CD and DVD players, satellite dish receivers, speakers and more. Connect your PC to the digital audio input of your home theater system.
- Toslink optical connectors at both the ends
- For use with optical S/PDIF I/Os
- Uses light to transfer digital audio signal without distortion or RFI/EMI/ground-loop interference
- Durable, gold-plated connectors with metal shells
- Polished lenses for optimal signal transfer
- Thin PVC jacket for installations in tight spaces
Order the Digital Optical Audio‚Äč today and have it delivered to your doorstep within 1-3 working days or same day delivery within Nairobi or Mombasa. Payment on delivery.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.