The 4-Port VGA Splitter with Audio is a VGA splitter that allows a single VGA video and audio signal to be distributed to four output displays. The splitter supports up to 450 MHz of video bandwidth providing video quality with supported resolutions up to 1920x1440. The splitter features serial control through the built-in RS-232 port which allows the splitter to be controlled through a high-end controller or PC. Designed for use in CCTV, conference rooms, training facilities, and multi-display broadcasting the splitter can be cascaded up to three levels allowing the single video signal to be sent across numerous video displays while still sustaining high quality resolutions.
- Video quality up to 1920 x 1440 at 60 Hz
- Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
- Supports VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, and multisync
- RS-232 serial port for command controls
- Supports stereo audio
- Plug-and-play, no software installation required
Order the Generic 150MHz 4-Port VGA Splitterâ€‹ today and have it delivered to your doorstep within 1-3 working days or same day delivery within Nairobi. Payment on delivery.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.