With its strip-cut mechanism, the Atlas CC1540 Cross Cut Paper Shredder is the most secure paper shredder on the market. The Atlas Shredder Cross Cut AS-S2-CC1540 is attractive, heavy duty, and equipped with auto/stop reverse mode to clear jams and solid steel cutting blades. Suitable for personal, home and office use. It is available in 220V (50/60Hz).
- Shred size: 4 x 25mm
- Also shreds Credit Cards & CDs/DVDs
- Shred width opening: 220mm (A4)
- Bin size: 25.4 litre
- Security level: 4
- Ref: AS-S2-CC1540
- Shreds up to 15 sheets.
Order the Atlas CC1540 Cross Cut Paper Shredderâ€‹â€‹ today and have it delivered to your doorstep within 1-3 working days or same day delivery within Nairobi/Mombasa. Payment on delivery.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.