Compact CPE Design
The NanoStation®M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
Plug and Play Installation
The NanoStation®M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Versatile Application Use
The NanoStation®M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX® CPE.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
Powerful airOS® Features
Ubiquiti’s versatile airOS® firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Window/Wall Mounting Kit
Use the NanoStation® Mount to quickly mount the NanoStationM on a window or wall. 180° vertical or horizontal adjustment allows for custom positioning.
Wall/Pole Mounting Kit
The Universal Arm Bracket is designed for convenient wall or pole mounting of the NanoStation®M. 90° tilt adjustment allows for easy positioning.
- High Performance MIMO 2x2 TDMA Architecture
- Extended Outdoor Range
- Ubiquiti AirOS software
- External status LEDs
- External reset button
- Pole, Wall or Window mount options
- MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- 2 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- Integrated 2x2 MIMO Antenna:
- Frequency Range: 4.9-5.9 GHz
- Gain: 14.6-16.1 dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-Polarization Isolation: 22 dB minimum
- H-pol Beamwidth: 43°
- V-pol Beamwidth: 41°
- Elevation Beamwidth: 15°
- Maximum Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Dimensions: 26.4 cm x 8 cm x 3 cm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Supply: 15V, 0.8A surge portection integrated POE adapter included
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5 ; 7.8 return)
- Operating Temp: -30°C to 80°C
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
Order the Nanostation locoM5p and have it delivered to your doorstep within 1-3 working days or same day delivery within Nairobi. Payment on delivery.