Use the G-Technology G-DRIVE external HDD as a stand-alone solution or with an Evolution Series G-DOCK ev for the latest evolution in flexibility and expandability today's creative professionals demand. Pros need faster and more flexible ways to transfer, share and distribute their work-and from the field to the studio, G-Technology's innovative Evolution Series streamlines digital content workflow as never before. Shoot on-site, transfer to studio and distribute to your partners, all with one system.
If you're working in an environment where you need to collect or share data between multiple computers and not all of them support Thunderbolt, the G-Dock Ev makes an excellent choice. Those with just Thunderbolt or USB 3.0 should also consider these two, respectively, for their rugged build and fast performance.
- 2 TB (2000GB) 5400RPM
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface
- Up to 220MB/s transfer rates
- Plug-and-play setup on Mac OS but easily reformatted for Windows
Order the G-Technology ev 220 2TB External Hard Drive today and have it delivered to your doorstep within 1-3 working days or same day delivery within Nairobi. Payment on delivery.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.