The stylish G-DRIVE mobile portable storage with USB 3.0 interface for laptop users. G-Technology 2TB capacity and combines a 5400RPM hard drive with Time Machine compatibility for quick backing up documents, music, digital video and photos. The G-DRIVE mobile is powered by the USB bus powered, so no external power supply is needed.
Perfect for on-the-go laptop usersG-DRIVE mobile USB is stylish, thin, aluminum portable storage that combines USB 3.0 high-performance with up to 2TB of storage. Easy to set up, and compatible with Time Machine, you'll find it perfect for storing your most important documents, digital video, photo and music files. The G-DRIVE mobile USB is bus powered so when you're out and about you don't need to add an external AC power supply to your laptop case.
- 2 TB (2000GB) 5400RPM
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface
- Up to 220MB/s transfer rates
- Plug-and-play setup on Mac OS but easily reformatted for Windows
Order the G-Technology ev 220 2TB External Hard Drive today and have it delivered to your doorstep within 1-3 working days or same day delivery within Nairobi. Payment on delivery.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.