Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter. Ta-Da! 7.1 Channel sound without the investment in a whole set of speakers! Tired of trying to stretch your cables around the back of your computer? Plug this Adapter into a USB port on the front, and use the headphone jack (for output) or the microphone jack (for input). The USB Virtual 7.1 Channel Sound Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with desktop or notebook systems.
Comes bundled with Xear 3D Sound simulation software, and turns your stereo speaker or earphones into a 7.1 channel environment! USB2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) Specification USB HID Class Specification 1.1 USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0. USB bus-powered, no external power required. Connectors: USB Type A, Stereo output jack, mono microphone input jack Xear 3D virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows XP / Vista is included Functions keys: Microphone-Mute, Speaker-Mute, Volume-Up and Volume-Down LED indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, Activity Plug and Play. No drivers required for Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista, Linux, MacOS
- 100% Brand New 7.1 Channel External USB Audio Sound Card Adapter
- USB2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) Specification
- Connectors: USB Type A, Stereo output jack, mono microphone input jack
- USB bus-powered, no external power required
- LED indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, Activity
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.0" x .50"
- Package Includes: -- 1 x 7.1 Channel External USB Audio Sound Card Adapter -- 1 x Software Disc for Xear 3D.
Order the 7.1 Channel USB External Sound Card Audio Adapter and have it delivered to your doorstep in 1-3 days or same day delivery within Nairobi. Payment on delivery.