Bizhub 215 is a monochrome MFP that minimises output costs while offering colour-scanning functionality. Use it to store documents as digital data and fully leverage its outstanding data control capability.
Select colour or monochrome output according to your needs.
When colour output is required, simply scan and temporarily save a document on bizhub 215,then print it using a colour printer in the network.
A wide range of functions let you move data rapidly: Scan to USB memory saves documents quickly on USB flash drives; Scan to FTP is great for sharing large volumes of data; Scan to PC allows you to send data directly to a shared folder on a client PC; and Scan to Email sends a document directly to e-mail addresses selected using the control panel.
The backlit LCD monitor is easier than ever to view and displays simple illustrated guidance. In addition, the control panel has handy buttons like ID Copy: Press it to copy small card-type documents (business cards, IDs, driver's licenses, etc.). Scanned data of one side is temporarily stored while the other side is scanned, with both scans printed as one document.
THE KONICA MINOLTA MACHINES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SHORT/LONGTERM LEASE CONTRACTS.
Place an order today and have this machine delivered at your doorstep same day.
You can return most items purchased at Saruk Digital for a full refund within 24 Hours of purchase. Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Orders that do not qualify for a Return can be taken to respective Service Centres as applicable to respective items or as communicated by Saruk for clients within Nairobi.
The following conditions can qualify the customer for a return and full refund
- Wrong item is delivered
- Item Does not switch on in the case of electronics-maximum 3 days
- Item delivered is sent back with the rider with seal intact e.g if order was wrongly placed/ customer changed their mind about the product (i.e instant return)
- Warranty Issues
Pre-requisites for a return:
- Item remains sealed unless if there was damage during shipment
- Product remains un-used
- Original packaging is still intact, unless at time of delivery this was not the case
- Product label containing description has to be intact unless this is the reason for the return.
- General condition of the product is good unless exception in (1) above holds
- Package has to be complete as was delivered i.e all accompaniments must be intact
Once delivery has been done, the product remains the property of the client until picked by our agent or the customer has dropped off the item at designated locations as directed by Saruk. Any irresponsibility on the part of the customers shall not be tolerated.