So capable, you won’t want to put it down. So thin and light, you won’t have to.
The ﬁrst thing you’ll notice is how incredibly thin and light it is. iPad Air 2 is an impossibly thin 6.1 millimeters. And it weighs less than a pound. So it’s even easier to hold in one hand and take with you anywhere.
Ingenuity makes it thin.
Its unibody makes it strong.
When it was introduced five years ago, the original iPad set the standard for thinness and lightness. Since then, iPad has become even thinner and lighter. But thanks to its durable aluminum unibody, iPad Air 2 doesn’t sacriﬁce strength in the pursuit of thinness. From the moment you pick it up, you feel how sturdy and rigid it is
Not just a thinner display.
A beautiful display.
The displays on previous generations of iPad used three separate components. iPad Air 2 changes all that, combining those three layers into just one. This eliminates gaps between layers, along with the internal reﬂectance caused by those gaps. The result? Colors are richer, contrast is greater, and images are sharper and more vivid.
Your content, right at your ﬁngertips.
The LCD layer is now closer to your eyes (and your ﬁngers), so when you touch the screen it feels as if you’re touching your content. And we’ve improved the sensitivity of the screen, so it tracks your finger even more accurately, especially when you make quick gestures. Which means everything you do — playing games, surﬁng the web, enjoying photos and videos — becomes more personal, immediate, and immersive.
An incredibly low-reflectance tablet.
iPad Air 2 features a custom-designed antireflective coating that reduces glare by 56 percent, making it one of the least reflective tablets in the world. In virtually any kind of environment — oﬃces, classrooms, outdoors — everything is clearer and more readable.
Silver, space gray, and gold.
Three metallic ﬁnishes as brilliant as iPad itself.
Every detail counts.
Even the ones measured in microns.
The beveled edges of the aluminum unibody are cut with a mono-crystalline diamond to tolerances measured in microns. (For reference, the width of a human hair is about 75 microns.) That level of detail may seem excessive. But every detail adds up to a better overall experience.
- iPad Air 2
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- 3G/LTE 150Mbps model available as an option (comes with GPS/GLONASS)
- 9.7" LED-backlit IPS LCD touchscreen, 1536 x 2048 pixels, ~ 264ppi; scratch-resistant, oleophobic coating, 56% less reflectance claimed
- Thinner than ever at 6.1 mm and lighter at 437g
- A8X 64-bit chipset (rumored as triple-core, 1.5 GHz SoC) with an M8 motion coprocessor with a barometer, 2GB of RAM
- 128GB of inbuilt storage
- iOS 8.1 with Continuity allows you to take iPhone calls and messages on your iPad
- Stereo speakers
- 8MP auto-focus camera, 1080p video recording at 30fps, 120â€‘fps sloâ€‘mo, Burst mode, Panorama
- 1.2MP 720p front camera with a larger f/2.2 aperture
- 802.11ac Wi Fi connectivity
- Dedicated secondary noise reduction microphone for FaceTime calls
- TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Four and five-finger gestures
- Comes with premium set of free Apple apps - Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Garage Band, etc.
- Available in Gold color option for the first time
Order the Ipad air 2 and have it delivered to you within 1-3 working days or same day within Nairobi. Payment on delivery.